Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Apr 8 23:23:50 2004

Hi Gerry:

I know that you didn't accuse me, but it looks like I wrongly assumed
that you thought that I was dissing wedding photography.

I began doing wedding photography while in art school in the early 60s.
  All Tri-X.  I worked for a studio then in Boston named Purdy's and I
learned more than I can now remember.

Heyman's work is outstanding and extraordinary. He also seems to have
gone digital and I miss his photography postings.

What I mostly do now for money is this:
http://www.salesexperts.com/

The site was created in 1996 and is beginning to look old but it still
generates some business for me.

Almost all of my photography now is for my own salvation :-) ...the
exception is when someone asks me to be their wedding photographer. This
is becoming more rare.

Jim, "I'm sure that I'll be famous when I'm dead" Hemenway

Message from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Confession time!)