Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Apr 8 07:20:33 2004

I vote yes.

BTW, after using a Kodak/Nikon DCS460 now for almost two years, I'm glad
that I didn't sell my analog gear.  Digital is great for work but I
prefer film, namely chromes for everything else.

If I get desperate for $$$ and need to do weddings again, I'll buy a new
digital.  Without one, every wedding is 40-60 hours of work.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] Digilux or Digidoom?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Confession time!)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Confession time!)