Subject: [Leica] bag question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Apr 8 06:02:38 2004

I have the sideline shooter and had the photorunner. Both are fine but
suffer from the usual zipper-itus. You cannot get at anything without
undoing a zipper and nothing is secure unless you do the zippers back
up. I wish Billingham would make a "bum" bag with their wonderful large
flap that keeps the gear fully protected even when the flap is not
secured.

John Collier