Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Apr 8 06:01:47 2004

Gerry,

I read it to mean that you earned yourself
some credit to stay if you used the Leica gear a lot
before.

Your own predicament is one that many of us are facing
or will be facing, as we shift more and more to digital.
Even the venerable Ted Grant himself has announced
the end of his Leica days, although with the advent
of the new Epson Cosina digital rangefinder, some
will change their minds.  I am eager to try that camera,
as in my best hopes, it may just be the best of both
worlds, with some compromises naturally.

Cheers,

- Phong