Subject: [Leica] PAW dlridings 13
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Apr 7 21:53:10 2004

Thanks BD.

The framing was a little tricky. He'd rear back on the swing and I'd have
to predict it. It was a little touchy to be moving around at such a slow
shutter speed. I liked the one on the left too. For the one on the right,
I was hoping to catch his mallet resting on the blade (together with the
movement) ... but missed the timing.

You could get it from salmon, probably. But they are stuffed with so many
anti-biotics and whath-have-you :)

I think it was the smoked squid at the harbour. In retrospect, that was
stupid. "Smoked" is not "hot" and the little germs probably just had a
ball.

Daniel