Subject: [Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed Apr 7 13:35:05 2004

>On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 13:22, Andrew Moore wrote:
> "Billingham for Leica" bag.  Leica sent me a coupon for a free one, for
> spending too much money on Leicas, and it's the best camera bag I've
> found.

I agree, great bags. I have a green L2 and it's terrific. It holds 2 M
bodies with lenses mounted (35/50) and there's room for two more lenses
in between. There's a large pocket in the front that can hold tons of
film or that and a spotmeter. The bag is compact, very well padded and
waterproof. Recently I had mine out in a storm for several hours and
everything was fine. The biggest problem is that when the bag is new, it
looks fairly "fancy". Mine is about three years old and had been dragged
through the mud and desert, so it's developed a nice patina.

Feli

Replies: Reply from moore at comcast.net (Andrew Moore) ([Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron)