Subject: [Leica] C/V 21 .. was Peter Widens His Horizons
From: rikmagus at autobahn.mb.ca (Rick Magus)
Date: Tue Apr 6 16:17:49 2004

Peter, I think you'll enjoy the 21.. I've had mine about two months now, and still thrilled with it. The 21, unlike the 24, DOES couple to the RF and that's one of the reasons I picked it... plus a fantasy that I'll one day get the Leica 24/ASPH! I did get the (relatively new) square hood, the LH-1, which works on the less-wide C/V lenses but is designed for the 21. I initially thought I could just leave the finder on the camera and remember to look through the viewfinder when I mounted other lenses, but I have a problem with the discipline of that.. the view through the 21 finder is just tooooo nice!

Rick Magus