Subject: [Leica] Peter widens his horizons
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Apr 6 11:22:16 2004

I've just widened my kit a bit.  I received a CV 21/4 Skopar in the mail
yesterday. No pictures yet, obviously.

Last night's full moon was a tempting target to howl at. . .  excuse me,
focus on.  The 21/4 focused to inifinty perfectly on my Leica bodies, and
a gnat's eyebrow past infinity on my Zorki 4.  I'm hoping this is not
enough to matter, depth of field being what it is. I'll have to shoot a
couple of tests.  If they are compatible, I might want to dedicate the
Zorki body to the 21.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Peter widens his horizons)