Subject: [Leica] Disk recovery problems
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 6 06:12:35 2004

At 01:46 PM 4/6/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>Was that the first reboot since installing the firewire driver?
>If you look in device manager hardware are there any exclamation marks?
>
>simon jessurun

No.  It had worked fine before.  Device manager show the drive as working
with no problems - it's just shown as empty and not partitioned.  I've
found a software - Restorer - downloaded the trial version and it shows all
of the files and photos in the right place.   I've paid the $49 for the
registration number and am waiting for them to send it by e-mail.  Then
I'll save everything on DVD's before I leave!!

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com