Subject: [Leica] Perveez..."I'm back"
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Apr 5 18:27:00 2004

Steve,

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-63807.html

You must have a very satisfying job, and
to include photography in it must be the icing
on your cake.

Without the attending medical paraphernalia, this
particular photo is almost a welcome reprieve
from your series.  I think 2 of the worst things
in life is to have your child die before you do,
and to die when your children are still
very young.

The two sisters are beautiful together (there
is a certain family resemblance), interacting as shown,
eyes in eyes.  My only wish is that the hand is just a
tad more out of the way.  A very touching moment,
nonetheless, even taken out of the context of the
medical drama.

Cheers,

- phong

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Perveez..."I'm back")