Subject: [Leica] Rebel Insurgents Capture US Artillery Position Today
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 5 08:34:08 2004

Hmmm, I don't think the horse is gaunt.  In fact, I was among them a  good
bit, and did not notice that.  I think that the horse just stopped  from a full
gallop, and that is his breathing you are seeing.
Unfortunately, I only have one other shot, and that is also the South end  of
the North facing Horse.   Gaunt doesn't seem to describe him.
http://www.sonc.com/horse.htm
These horses are really well-trained and quite athletic.  I got the  feeling
that these guys are rodeo riders as well, judging from some of the  manuvers
they put the horses through. They were fascinating to watch as  they worked
them with all manner of gunfire and cannon fire exploding around  them.
Sonny
In a message dated 4/5/2004 9:32:49 AM Central Standard Time,