Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you? Canadian greetings! ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 4 18:32:48 2004

Jerry Lehrer asked:
> BTW, how do Canadians treat US tourists flying in for a visit?<<<<<

Like civilized warm blooded folks who wish to visit our great country! Like,
"Howdy folks welcome to Canada, please have a good time and lots of fun and
enjoy the peace and quiet." ;-)

Then, "You weren't stupid enough to bring your gun with you? Were you?" If
you say yes! Oh geeeeze duck!!

The guys in bright red scarlet tunics will have you on the floor right
smartly, stripped clean buck naked, pour Maple Syrup all over you, then tie
you down on a Beaver dam to wait for the beaver to get you! ;-) I mean just
think about six great big flat tailed hairy animals crawling all over you
licking the maple syrup off yer body and thingies! ;-)

However, they'll always be smiling and pleasant during their actions. :-) Oh
that's the guys in red !;-) The Beaver? Hey the last guy they did is still
behind bars laughing and making eyes at every beaver that goes by. ;-)

Other than that, come on up and have a great time during the Leica Spring
Shoot in a couple of weeks. See you all then. :-) And don't forget, leave
yer guns at home as we're peace lovin' folks up here, just ask the beaver.
:-)
ted

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you? Canadian greetings! ;-))
Message from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)