Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 14
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Apr 4 11:14:45 2004

Hello Michiel,

Looking at your PAW
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/14.html
I feel like I'd like to see more at the bottom and also
the left; perhaps a slight change of angle of view
would work better for me.  I like the shark (of course),
as well the bright spot in the middle, and the shadow
at the bottom, toward the right.  I also like the people,
and would like to see more of them, especially the woman with
a child in her ams and the girl next to her, mouth wide-open
in wonderment (?).  Or remove them all, except for the man
sitting, with his right leg up.  I am sorry to say that
this photo is so many opportunities missed.  I am even
sorrier that it happens to me all the time ;-).

I didn't know that Sensia comes in 400 ISO.  I wonder
how it compares to Provia 400 (only 400 color slide film
that I like).  Anybody ?

Thanks for posting.  Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 14)