Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Apr 3 23:43:16 2004

"Sal DiMarco,Jr." wrote:

>     For those of you who will not fly to the US because of the new
> photo/fingerprint rules, it's for everyone's protection. I'm sure, the next
> time, I fly overseas, I will be fingerprinted and photographed.

No you won't, Sal, certainly not on the arriving end. I am not aware of
any countries that fingerprint and photograph visitors from the US (with
the exception of Brazil's tit-for-tat measure). And I assume that if I
were to fly to the US tomorrow, I would not be fingerprinted or
photographed on arrival since I am a US citizen.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands