Subject: [Leica] Ted + airport security
From: kine_scope at yahoo.com (Liam Maloney)
Date: Sat Apr 3 15:02:21 2004

Ted, your story almost made me lose my lunch. Imagine flying out to shoot an important assignment in some far-flung part of the world, arriving and realizing that you only have 1 functioning body to shoot the piece with! Note to self: keep all cameras in the carry-on. I hope your gear is repairable... best of luck.

Liam