Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you? - Now roll-on photo suitcase
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 3 13:50:29 2004

On Saturday, April 3, 2004 Phong thoughtfully wrote:

>Tina and others,
>
>What brand/model do you recommend for a good
>roll-on photo suitcase, suitable as a piece of
>carry-on luggage ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>- Phong

I have a Zero-Halliburton roller case. It has lots of scratches and dings but it
protects my video equipment VERY well. It pairs very nicely with a large
capacity briefcase I have that holds my TiBook that I use for video editing.

When I go back for my son's sea trials, though, taking every camera I own and
renting some long glass locally, I'm going to drive because there's too much to
pack. Plus I get to take some snaps across the US in the late summer which is my
favorite time to travel, after Labor Day when most of the families are off the
road.

Hope this helps.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Rolling hardshell cases [was: What would you do if this happened to you?])