Subject: [Leica] Chernobyl photo essay (non-Leica)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Apr 2 21:22:27 2004

I saw a mention of this site on photo.net, took a look, and was absolutely
blown away.  It shows the immensity of the Chernobyl disaster in a manner
unlike anything I have ever seen.  It's a journey through a nuclear
Pompeii, nineteen years later.

The author is not a professional photographer.  She's a young woman from
Kiev who loves to ride motorcycles.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Have a look.  Not easy to view, but well worth seeing.

Note: If a page refuses to appear after a few seconds, hit the stop button,
wait a few more seconds and try again.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Chernobyl photo essay (non-Leica))