Subject: [Leica] Check out April 5 Newsweek. (No Leica content)
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 1 12:11:13 2004

Of course, it isn't "more likely to capture revealing moments." The
photographer with the sheet film camera just has to, or should, think more carefully
about timing his shutter release. Otherwise, he ends up with one image that's
just as boring and meaningless as the hundreds captured by his motor-driven
brethren. Though he could, I suppose, make a superb enlargement from the negative
of that indecisive moment and say, "You know, if I'd only waited two seconds
before releasing the shutter...."

-Chris Lawson

In a message dated 4/1/2004 12:34:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,