Subject: [Leica] Kodak B&W 400 film
From: MZEISSLE at gannett.com (Zeissler, Mitch)
Date: Thu Apr 1 06:04:53 2004

Guess it depends on the quality of the staff that's working the minilab
at the time.

I had two rolls of Leica (on topic) color neg film processed by our
local Target minilab about 18 months ago; both films came back with
fingerprints etched into the emulsion by chemical cross contamination.
When I pointed it out to the two young guys talking about girls behind
the counter and asked for a manager, one of them offered up that he
*was* the minilab manager, didn't see anything wrong with the processing
them delivered to me and wouldn't offer a refund.

I haven't returned to Target with any further photo related business.

Regards,

/Mitch