Subject: [Leica] Kodak B&W 400 film
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 20:59:49 2004

Even better, There was a drugstore chain in New Orleans (now bought out by
Rite Aid) called K&B.  They had a Pro Camera Store;  what is more,  in the old
days, the Camera Store was on the third floor, and they had a  breakfast
counter on the first floor.  Wow!  Grits, 2 eggs, sausage or  bacon and biscuits.
Under $2! There was not a minilab then, but damn if  they had had that
combination, I might have rented an apartment next door.
Sonny
In a message dated 3/31/2004 8:50:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

On  3/31/04 8:16 AM, "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> wrote:

> The  two best FAST CHEAP places in New Orleans are Sam's club and Eckerd
>  drugstore (the one on Metairie Road). I've been told that pros even go  to
> the Eckerd.

A drugstore that pro's brought  their stuff to would be cool.

I'd hope they had a coffee counter that I  could hang out at.
And have strong not weak coffee that smelt bad from  across the room.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland  Oregon

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Kodak B&W 400 film)