Subject: [Leica] an apology to Jay
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:44:53 2004

<<In a message dated 03/28/2004 9:52:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:
want to apologize to Jay for divulging to the LUG in a post earlier this
evening details of his experience and personal life. >>
Actually pretty much everything you "divulged" was either partially or wholly
untrue, or spindoctored into fantasy.  You didn't even manage to get the
county I live in right.  You gave me a good laugh as usual.

<<The animosity between Jay and myself on the photo.net Leica forum is well
known among regular forum visitors.  I do not wish to duplicate the
animosity here on the LUG.>>
Then don't.  It's a completely one-sided animosity, I've never done anything
but publicly praise your abilities to make much better bird photos with your
ancient equipment than I am capable of despite using the same gear almost every
top wildlife pro uses--it truly goes to show that the camera is more
important to the photographer than the photograph.
  <<At the same time when I seen a post I disagree
with I will offer my opinion even if it offends Jay.>>

I am never offended by anyone's opinion, and I try to be compassionate
regarding the pathology behind the way some people have to serve up their opinions
with a dollop of personal attack...but being human sometimes I run out of other
cheeks to turn.  For that I apologize in advance.

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] an apology to Jay)