Subject: [Leica] Special Announcement
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 13:37:50 2004

In a message dated 03/26/2004 3:38:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sdmp007@pressroom.com writes:
Jonathan Eastland's new book "Leica MP-MP' has just arrives and is now
available....
In his Leica M Compendium, which I bought, Eastland asserts that one can vary
the metering angle of the M6 simply by flipping the frame selector.  In his
M7 Handbook, which I bought, he contends that a Visoflex can not be used on the
M7.   Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me a
third time and I'm the fool.