Subject: [Leica] m4-p rangefinder adjustment / realignment in Chicago?
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 10:11:24 2004

In a message dated 03/26/2004 12:46:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:
I suppose this is all a matter of perspective.  Without engineering specs,
how does one determine whether a part upgraded or replaced during a production
run is a "leftover" from a previous model or is destined for a new model but
used on the last batch of the old?  Why can't it just be a newer version of the
part?
Naw, it's just a matter of trying to start an argument.  I think everyone
else is pretty clear on it.