Subject: [Leica] TRIPOD: you recommend it- I buy it.
From: "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:23:00 -0500

Ok - Been waiting to get down to B&H since April 2003 (!) to buy a tripod.
I can't seem to get to NYC anytime soon and I am stuck in rural MA.

So here goes:

Requirements:
1) Reasonably transportable - luggable. However, I am not going on any
mountain hikes..
2) Max weight load: a 500 c/m Hasselblad with 80mm or 50mm lens.
3) Sturdy construction - I am willing to spend some bucks here (<$200 pls)
4) Quick release a major plus - or recommend an add on quick-release

I know this is an old topic, but recommendations are appreciated.
Go ahead SPEND my money..

Eric

Replies: Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: TRIPOD: you recommend it- I buy it.)
Reply from Jim Laurel <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] TRIPOD: you recommend it- I buy it.)