Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:22:09 -0600

Ted Grant said the following on 3/13/2004 1:33 PM:

>>"We're Screwed" By James Colburn:
>><http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0403/colburn.html>
> Hey folks this is an interesting read worth a look as it might give some
> concern about jumping into the deep waters of all digital and forgetting
> film.
> ted

Technology exists to digitally sign any digital documents (including
photographs) that will establish beyond all reasonable doubt that no
modifications have been made.
One such company is
http://www.surety.com/
(No, I do not work for the company -- I know of them from a prior life)
No cameras now use digital signatures AFAIK, but one day ...
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages)