Subject: [Leica] Helping Hands...
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:26:24 -0700

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/folder-6426.html

Lovely photos Tina,   done with compassion and
dignity....I like especially ...289 and
...296....but would like to see the same images
shot closer/tighter....I sense a bit too much
distance on many, possibly out of respect for the
people, or not knowing them....  (I know it's hard
to get real close) but closer on some, would I
think, amplify  the emotional impact...

I will send crops off list...

thanks,

I hope the knees are well, and they are not
picking up TV  or garage door remote  signals....

Steve