Subject: [Leica] Re: Nine new images...
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:35:29 -0600

B.D.:

>A meeting of the admissions committee of MIT's Graduate Program In
>Science Writing -Shot at 800 iso...
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-6423.html

I'd like to see something in the photos that would scream out, this is the
admissions committee.  At the very least, this is some committee at MIT.  Or
this involves grad school.  Science writing is somehow related.

For all I can tell, you shot some unnamed conference participants while they
were in the break room.

Don't get me wrong...I like this one as an image:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-62259.html

Very intriguing.  But it doesn't stand by itself or tell a story.

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Nine new images...)