Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: "Sonny Carter" <SonC@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:42:21 -0600

Probably no complaints, because if it were a Leica, it would be selling
for $6000, Though I personally don't complain about Leica pricing or how
they build stuff.   I just wait until the fondlers get tired of dusting
stuff off, and buy used.  Sometimes it takes a few years to get it, but
I get the kit I want.  With digital, the cycle advances faster!

Sonny