Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:05:02 -0600

B. D.

A very nice tasteful well thought out web page.  I saw two problems when I
viewed it however - on the Family Photography page, the photographs did not
load, all I got were frames with the box in the upper left corner.  the
other pages loaded just fine, but the text ran from edge to edge, and
seemed to flow over the edge of the frame.  This may just be a problem with
my monitor adjustment, but I thought I would mention it, as there was no
horizontal scroll bar to read the overflow.

Gene

                      "B. D. Colen"
                      <bdcolen@earthlink.net>             To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/08/2004 07:34 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

So it only took me about five years, but I finally invested in Microsoft
Front Page, and took on the chore of doing a new website....
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

Comments welcome..but if they're negative, I probably won't take them
well at this point...:-)