Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: "bill harting" <wharting@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:40:17 -0500

Love the pictures (except where they are not loading as noted elsewhere).
Not crazy about the orange, though I had an orange car once and that was OK.
Mostly I hate to see pictures scroll off my screen. I'd suggest recasting
the space as horizontal rather than vertical, to better use the space to the
sides and to let the main images dominate, without the need to scroll. The
text is worth reading, but it should float in the space instead of
stretching wall to wall. I'm looking at it in IE, in full screen mode.

Try to get some rest.

bill h