Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:27:09 -0700

> Comments welcome..but if they're negative, I probably won't take them
> well at this point...:-)

Orange over gray is difficult for me to read, B.D.

I suspect your server is being beaten up because the site is quite slow. And I
had to say it but the navigation isn't very good for the photos. They appear at
the top of my page but the image is at the bottom, often mostly scrolled off the
screen. Make that entirely scrolled off my screen. (I'm looking at A day in our
life...Migis Lodge). So when I select a photo, especially while the page is
it.

Maybe this is a Safari issue - but I don't think so.

Adam