Subject: Re: [Leica] New and I hope much improved website.....
From: David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:17:27 -0600

The photos are nice as always and the colors and layout are interesting but
<rant on>
the investment in Microsoft Frontpage was a mistake.  Microsoft
Frontpage puts out non-standard web page code.  The slideshow pages
(weddings, family, vacation...) look good in Internet Explorer but in
Firefox (the ultimate browser http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/)
all 20-30 thumbnails appear in rows of 5 and the preview pane is hidden
at the bottom.  This could be considered minor because only 10% of web
users use no IE 6.0 browsers.  A suggestion for other people who want to
build a web page in the future and aren't afraid to spend money buy
Macromedia Dreamweaver (or if you want to do all of the code yourself
get HomeSite).
</rant off>

David Degner