Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com>
Date: 08 Mar 2004 10:30:32 -0800

I have the F-6 and really like it for when I have to take out the whole
kit (2-3 x M, 35/50/90) and a TLR/XPAN/SLR-R. The bag is built like a
tank, doesn't draw much attention and is well balanced and padded.

But my standard bag is the Billingham L2

http://www.billingham.co.uk/prodbuy.asp?id=70

Perfect for 2 M bodies and 35/50/90, film etc. I love the side flaps on
the lid, which prevent gear from spilling out or water from getting in.
Last week I was caught in a storm out here in California. The bag was
rained on for about 6 hours, but the cameras stayed perfectly dry.

I sometimes clip an old canvas pouch I got from the Army&Navy store on
the strap with a carabiner hook. It comes in handy for a bottle of water
or juggling lenses etc.

The biggest problem with the bag is that it looks really expensive when
new. Over the past three years mine has been rained on, dragged through
the mud and dust and has developed a nice "patina", so it just blends
in, but new it can be a real problem.

Feli

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Domke F803)