Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyle's new project
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 07:04:57 -0600

Rei:

>i should have known better than to get a straight explanation for
>how they were done. :-)

To me, that was part of the charm.  I'm still trying to figure out if the
names of the scientists have any significance, are an inside joke, or just
completely made up as Kyle laughs at people trying to make sense of them.
:)

> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/repulsed/dd.jpg

That's my favorite one.  Reminds me of a little boy walking down a street,
holding a balloon.  Only difference is that it's not a little boy.

- --
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> ([Leica] Kyle's new project)