Subject: Re: [Leica] best film for travel
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@geebeephoto.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:01:19 -0000

From: <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 04 March 2004 13:44

> Hi Nelson,
>
> If those films are the ones you use, then I assume you know them well and
are comfortable with them. In that case, I see no reason to switch to a
different film just because you are travelling to a different country. These
are colour negative films, right? - so they should be plenty flexible to
cover you shooting situations during the trip.

> Nathan
> >
> > van: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
> > datum: 2004/03/04 do PM 02:19:32 CET
> > aan: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> > onderwerp: [Leica] best film for travel
> >
> > hello lugger,
> >
> > My family will be having a vacation in China next month.  What's the
best
> > film to use?  I use mainly fuji nps and nph.  Should I stick to them or
> > switch to other film?  Thanks.
> >

> > Nelson

I am going on a day trip to the coast at the weekend. Will my Tri X still
work?

graham (roflmao)

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] best film for travel)