Subject: [Leica] PAW - Adam's week 8 or whatever
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:02:08 -0700

I'm down in Arizona for a week or so (Spring Training after all).

I looked outside and there was this fabulous yellow light filtering in under the
deep gray of a passing thunderstorm cell. I walked out onto the porch to admire
it, and then turned around and there, to the east was this:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk8-SunsetBCC.jpg>

This is a Canon D30 image since my R8 didn't have color in it.

I like it anyway, particularly for the complexity of the rainbow.

Comments/thoughts/suggestions MOST welcome.

Adam Bridge
Black Canyon, AZ