Subject: RE: [Leica] buyer beware: postscript
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:39:07 -0700

> I love Atticus !
> Been meaning to read the book (Please pardon
> the lapse in my education).

One of the great ones. Atticus Finch is one of the great heros of 20th century
American literature. The novel is subtle and profoundly moving.

I read it in high school (or was it college) but a few years ago I bought an
unabridged version on tape and listened to it on a long drive. It's an
incredibly compelling narrative, brilliant in its structure, intensely human.
Worth reading through a few evenings.

Adam Bridge