Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2 short hands-on test
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:19:44 -0500

Oh....Wait...egg on face....I understand the Leica model comes with a
Passport - the Panasonic model does not. And there is little doubt that
if the Passport is a typical Leica passport, it is definitely worth the
extra $300, particularly for an electronics laden camera. So let me
quietly shuffle off and try to clean up the egg........