Subject: Re: [Leica] new pics Jerry
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:41:05 +0100

> Simon
>
> Unless you set it up as a link. I ain't gonna bother!  My arthritic
> fingers are in too much pain.  Try again, please
>
> Jerry
>
> animal wrote:
>
> > > Two photos from a busy weekend:
> > >
> > > www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/folder-6380.html
> > >
> > > Comments always welcomed. Thanks for looking.
> > >
> > > Liam
> > very nice,
> > simon jessurun
Hi Jerry i don,t understand i was just commenting on the photos the link
points to.
I didn,t edit the URL .I see it misses the http part but i doubt i deleted
it anyway when pasted into my browser it works .
http://www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/folder-6380.html

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] new pics)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] new pics)