Subject: Re: DOF? Was: Re: [Leica] WAS-Leica M and Cosina Digitals. NOW-DOF
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:50:02 -0500

Doug-
Do you use an R system or an M? I have seen some of your work and you don't
seem to be having too much trouble getting them in focus!
Also- while on the topic of birds- do you shoot from some sort of blind or
can you just put the sneak on 'em? I would guess a blind of some sort with
the camera on a tripod from the apparent shrpness of them.
I have to admit, about the only wildlife I am adept at photographing are
those critters at the petting zoo! :o)
Dan