Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Exhibit - Mine
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:27:11 -0600

Aram

Congratulations on the exhibit.

Gene

                      "langhans"
                      <langhans@compwrx.com>              To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Photo Exhibit - Mine
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/01/2004 06:59 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

It has officially begun.  My first exhibit.  Yippie.  I was chosen to show
photos at the Bonair Winery Gallery in Zillah, WA.  Ok. it's not some swank
New York gallery, but it is the best I have been offered.  I put together a
web site of most of the photos in the exhibit.  We set it up last Saturday.
I have already sold one print.  Not break even time, but so what.  As some
say, this is mostly one of those peeling paint and rock type exhibits, (or
whatever the phrase is) not to most of the LUG's liking, but here it is
anyway.
http://www.compwrx.com/langhans/bonair/

Have a look-see.  If anyone is in the neighborhood over the next three
months, drop on by, have a glass of fine wine and view my work.

Thanks for peeking.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159