Subject: Re: [Leica] The Tsar's last picture show - BBC channel 4
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:57:18 -0500

The Library of Congress website presentation is certainly worth exploring.

I also have a book named:   Photographs for the Tsar : the pioneering
color photography of Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii commissioned
by Tsar Nicholas II

Even though it's out of print it can still be found used... there are
some available through Amazon. It isn't quite as good as the website
presentation but I'm glad to have the book.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com