Subject: Re: [Leica] San Francisco Bimba needs Photo Store fix
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:50:36 -0800

> My wife has a conference in San Francisco next week.  I get to tag along.  I
> have 3 days in San Francisco without a car ( nor "supervision").  What
> camera stores should I visit?

The best camera store in San Francisco is Adolph Gasser and Co.
However, the best camera store in Northern California is Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto, which is about 50 yards from the commuter train station, very easy to get to on the train. The train station is at 4th and Townsend St. Keeble and Shuchat is at the California St station (zone 4).

Train schedules etc are here:
http://www.caltrain.com/schedule.html

You can get to the train station by walking, by cab, or by taking the #30 bus.

Keeble and Shuchat has two stores across the street from each other; one has regular stuff, and the other has professional and digital.

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] San Francisco Bimba needs Photo Store fix)