Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:15:31 +0000

Hi Richard,
FWIW I own a Hasselblad, Rolleiflex 3.5f, Rolleiflex 6008i and Mamiya
7. The quality is outstanding from all, I use the 6008i for macro and
long lenses but it is heavy. My preference is for the Mamiya 7 and I
use it at least 5 times more than the others. I should sell the others
but probably won't - too much hassle.
Frank