Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUGger
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:17:24 +0100

the motion blur shots from san miquel are vibrant saturated and eye
catching great shots I especially like singer 03 and music15- the shots
without the blur is not that great -like in dull -but som of you
(ealier) work on your homepage without the blur are really great to -
happy to see your pictures on the LUG - some of the links on your
website does not seem to work - keep posting and wellcome to the list-
Ruben