Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive Iraq Campaign medal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:17:13 -0500

Indeed it is. And I, for one, see a huge difference between giving a
medal to a civilian contractor who is a contributor to a campaign (Boy!
Can you ever read THAT one two ways!:-)) and a journalist who is meant
to be an 'objective' observer - which is something we know virtually no
war correspondent or photographer ever is, no matter what the war or who
the combatants.