Subject: Re: [Leica] renting leiavit or rapidwinder in L.A.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:23:00 -0700

Yep, SuperRapidwinder did a tour of the US and Canada. It has now
settled down and is firmly attached to a certain special camera body. I
will ask but I don't think it is interested in any more passing
dalliances. A little known fact is that Rapidwinders, though perhaps
restless in their youth, mate for life.

John Collier