Subject: [Leica] RE: First efforts with the 400/f6.8 Telyt
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:03:46 -0800

B.D. wrote:

>Now THAT is a bird! Great shot, David, and damn steady hands you have.

Thanks for the compliments.  I rather liked the shot, too!

>Is - and this is a question, NOT a criticism - the marked vignetting due
>to the telextender?
>
>B. D.

Yes, the lens shows absolute freedom from vignetting by itself, but it is
consistently there when the 2x (an original model for the SL) is used.

Thanks again, for looking and for your kind words.

David.

David Young	|The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	|April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA.	|Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
	by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
	http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
	http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr