Subject: RE: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:43:20 -0600

Seven is the one that leaped out at me.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Sonny
Carter
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 7:37 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

OK, I first thought these were pretty common snaps, then I took a closer
look
at them. There are a couple compositional gems here.

Six and seven are my favs.  Six, because of the formal way you presented
the
shot, and seven, because it has so much going on it in.  It took a few
minutes to see all the stuff that you were showing us.

I sometimes get caught up in the necessity of showing one thing in a
shot.
Here you did not worry about that.  Some of the others probably could be
left
out, IMO, but I think the frozen falls is a nice inclusion.  By the way,

stuff like this is appreciated more in the Streetphoto forum than it is
among
the fondelers.

Regards,

Sonny