Subject: Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:20:54 -0600

That's why it always amazes me that 50% of people getting married want the
photography to be the cheapest part of the wedding. They'll spend $$$$ on a
fancy cake setup, but then want $ photos of it! If only some them knew ahead
of time how much work it takes to get the photo they want.

Then again many think their photos will not look as good with the "tiny"
black red dot camera compared to the large Japanese camera with a huge flash
thingy on top of it.

Chris
www.zoeicaimages.com